My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

wow

That was fucked up though some how I'm not surprised pinky is kinda psycho.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

loved it

Glad the forth one finally came out it's been a while. I can't wait to see how this all plays out in its own comedic way. Looking forward to number 5 and I have to say I love some of the expressions that link had on his face this episode made me laugh

Z+G: Mischief Night Z+G: Mischief Night

well done

This flash was vary well done and has quite a few funny parts, I have to say it's definitely worth a few watches and it deserves a 10 out of 10 in my opinion.

CyborgCactus responds:

Thank you very much! I like your opinion :D

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

Retarded Animal Babies #1

I happened on this by accident, and what a happy accident it was tough I started at 21 and now on only 22 it's a good feeling knowing I get to go back and watch this all from the beginning, the episodes a good length, vary funny and quite little dirty a excellent combo. So I am happy to award this flash 10 out of 10 you definitely earned it.

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

amazing

Very unique song and vision, the way the animator translated the song into his own by making such an amazing and visually stunning would. This video deserves a few watches at least.
P.S if you on any type of psychedelic drug prepare to be watching this over and over again four hours lol

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Looking forward to the next

I love this one, at least for me in my one eyes it brings up the question, Just how hard would you fight if your life depended on it? Could your mind handle the strain? Or would you just lay down and die? 10 out of 10

Castle III part D Castle III part D

My thoughts

Just amazing, I had my doubts with the first episode but I'm glad I decided to watch them all anyway and give the series a shot. The animation was outstanding (for being stick figured it was well done) and the story line seemed well thought out all in all an exhalent action series. I awarded castle a 10 out of 10. Nicely done.

Jerry Jerry

my 2 cence

if you ask me the guy was an idiot, who leaves there walet at home when they go to work anyway, if you dont know what i'm talking about watch the video.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

my thoughts on this short series

A vary well thought out series with a keen story line (Putting my own preference in flashes aside) If you enjoy a good action with some drama tossed in the mix this series is a good series for you that is why (even know not my cup of tea) I will award this 10 out of 10 nice work.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

not bad

i thought it was rather uniq, its nice to se somthing diferent in the mario section.